Paving & Sealcoating
Commercial Property Sealcoating Services
- After you call our office we will set up a time for either our owner or supervisor to come to your company to walk the property to do accurate measurements and determine what you parking areas may need. If there are multiple properties our owner or supervisor may walk all the properties before meeting with you so they can discuss what services at other locations may need.
- After all proper services have been discussed between Guarino Enterprises owner or supervisor and the company owner or property manager a formal proposal will be sent out with final costs to be approved. Upon approval of the formal proposal.
- On the day services are to be done the area to be completed is blocked off from all through and through pedestrian and vehicle traffic. At which time all asphalt surfaces are cleaned by air and/or rotary broom depending upon the amount of debris on parking surfaces. During the cleaning process as per bid all cracks that are to be address with PL grade material are cleaned with a wire wheel to promote proper adhesion.
- After all areas are cleaned hot QPR crack filler is applied to all cracks per conversation or per signed proposal generally in a ¼” or larger configuration (Alligator or spider cracks in large amounts may only have main line cracks in surfaces filled at Guarino Enterprises crews discretion) ( Any patches that were done previous to current days’ work are to be banded with same hot pour QPR).
- After cleaning and crack filling is done to parking areas seal coat is applied to all edges and curb lines other than grass lines by manual brush application in a safe distance from said curb lines and concrete surface at the discretion of Guarino Enterprises crew. After which coal tar sealer with sand and hardener is applied to all parking surfaces in a one or two coat spray application as determined on a case by case basis. Also as requested by customer if a squeegee application wanted this may be done at extra cost.
- After a proper drying period for seal coating surface striping is to be done including all lines and stencils as per contract. All line markings will be done with a parking lot grade paint in yellow or white and handicaps to be done in original or blue back at an additional cost and fire lanes in original color or red at additional cost.
- After a proper 24 hour dry time Guarino Enterprises crew will break down barricades and all parking surfaces will be returned to customer for day to day business.
*overspray that may appear on grass line edges will disappear after subsequent mowing’s; all driveways are carefully planned with weather and if any weather conditions arise any spots that do not hold up to the weather will be touched up after any conditions subside.
Residential Driveway Sealcoating Services
- After you call our office we will set up a time for either our owner or supervisor to come to your house to walk the driveway to do accurate measurements and determine whether the driveway may need any other services to give you the best results possible and extend the longevity of your driveway. If you would like to be there when the owner or supervisor comes to look at your driveway they are more than willing to meet with you by appointment and show you what we can do to improve and preserve your investment.
- After approving our proposal for your driveway we will set up a date that would work best for both you and the company to have your driveway repaired and sealed in a efficient amount of time and also giving it the proper amount of time to cure and set.
- When our driveway crew comes to your house on the day it is set to be sealed they will start by edging the grass lines. Then properly cleaning off any dirt and debris that may obstruct the proper curing process for the sealer to give you the best possible outcome for your driveway. After the cleaning process any gas or oil spots that may be left will be address with a petro seal spray to promote adhesion of new sealer.
- After the surface is prepped the crew will start any of the crack filling, patching, and/or milling that may have been approved in your proposal.
- When the crew finishes all stages of the prep for your driveway they apply the sealer in a one coat process. The application process is normally a spray application but may be altered at the discretion of the employee of Guarino Enterprises. (Any driveways that are asked to be brushed or squeegeed in their entirety will result in additional costs: Additional coats of sealer on applied area will result in additional fees as well)
- After all processes are completed the driveway will be blocked off with 2 stakes and string which can be disposed by the owner after a full 24 hour curing period.
*overspray that may appear on grass line edges will disappear after subsequent mowings ; all driveways are carefully planned with weather and if any weather conditions arise any spots that do not hold up to the weather will be touched up after any conditions subside.